PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Deep Sea Fishing , More Ch. 02

admin
17 Mayıs 2023, 00:41
Bob

During the day when Carole was out with the guys fishing and I was golfing with Marco I couldn't really keep my mind on my golf and although I am a pretty good club player Marco beat me comprehensively. The only thing that kept my mind off what Carole could be up to was the fact that I had to take photographs and notes on the two courses and clubs for my magazine article.

When we were having lunch Marco brought up the subject again of how lucky I was to have such a fantastically sexy wife as Carole 'who wasn't afraid to dress to show off her assets.' He said that while his wife was much younger ( 34) there is simply no way he could persuade her to go out braless and there was absolutely no way she would go topless on a boat full of young guys like Carole had done yesterday. He had heard from his skipper that she had been such a focus of attention the guys couldn't keep their mind on their fishing.

He was quite surprised when I told him she was normally much more restrained in both her dress and behaviour. I said that I knew she had been really looking forward to us getting away after our retirement and spending some quality time together but I thought that what had really made her 'come out of her shell' was the fact that she realised that young guys such as those on the boat still found her really attractive.

He asked me how I felt about her going out on her own with the guys today and I said she had wanted to go and what happened was up to her. He said it was wonderful that I trusted her enough to let her go and I said that before yesterday I would have thought nothing at all would have happened but that she had changed dramatically over the last few days and I felt she might get involved in a bit of flirting.

He was obviously getting a bit turned on by our conversation because when he said she really has a fabulous figure and appeared to be very sexually confident he followed up by asking 'was she good in bed?'

I was a little shocked by his question but said that we always had had a good sex life but whatever had happened on this trip she was certainly more sexually confident and demanding. He smiled and said I was a very lucky man. I smiled and said " but a slightly worn out one!"

When we finished golfing he excused himself from meeting us for dinner that night as he had had an unexpected visitor from the north come to stay but suggested that if Carole felt up to it he would love to take us both out big game fishing the next day.

He said he would call later to see how we felt about it.

Carole

I was still a little drunk when I put on my dress to disembark from the boat and the guys were still keen to try to persuade me to go out with them that night or see them the next day. I took Rob's number and said I would call him after I found out what Bob's plans were. They all kissed and cuddled me before I left and I heard them discussing what a 'great piece of ass' I had been as I waited at the quayside for my taxi.

I had a real mix of emotions about my day. Firstly I was physically quite drained and my body had taken some punishment from me 'servicing' four young and very exuberantly energetic studs but it had certainly largely sated my physical desire for cock. Secondly I was quite flattered and turned on by the fact that guys as young as my kids found my 50 year old body attractive enough to repeatedly want to have me again and again until they were virtually exhausted. Thirdly I was slightly ashamed of my rather sluttish behaviour in not only letting these guys do whatever they wanted to my body but being as willing to take their cocks in whatever orifice they wanted as they were to give me them but also to meet their slightly crude comments with my own verbal and physical requests to encourage them to take what they wanted. I remembered rather wantonly groping them and when they were asking me was 'I enjoying it' telling them 'I was loving it'. Fourthly I was worried about what Bob would think. However overall I was pleased to have had such a fantastic sexual adventure and the memory of young guys mounting me again and again with their throbbing cocks was one that would stay with me for a long time.

Bob

I was in the bar when Carole came back to the hotel. He dress which had been closed to the neck was opened to her midriff and she was showing a good bit of cleavage. In addition she looked a bit rumpled. When I said 'Well?' She said to get her a large G